FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $35
**APPLIES DURING CHECKOUT
A pack of 4 Lightroom Presets that I created for a recent trip through South Africa and Kenya. These work perfectly to create a soft, washed out look on your images.
To install simply locate the 'Presets' folder
HD > Users > Your Username > Library > Application Support > Adobe > Lightroom > Develop Settings > User Presets
- Or go to Lightroom > Develop Tab > Presets (left side) and select 'Show in Finder'
For PC (I don't use a PC so I've just googled some options):
- Watch > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9H9vjXJkoU
- Lightroom 4, 5, 6 & CC 2017 Presets for Windows
- Open Lightroom.
- Go to: Edit • Preferences • Presets.
- Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Double click on Lightroom.
- Double click on Develop Presets.
- Copy the folder(s) of your presets into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom.