FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $35
**APPLIES DURING CHECKOUT
A pack of 4 Lightroom Presets that I created based around moody pre-surf mornings in the PNW. Often overcast, often wet and always beautiful. I find I'll under expose images a bit to help push the mood of the locations. There is a mix of 4 different feelings in these presets so download them and start playing around with some of your recent images and leave feedback as I'd love to know what your thoughts are.
To install simply locate the 'Presets' folder
HD > Users > Your Username > Library > Application Support > Adobe > Lightroom > Develop Settings > User Presets
- Or go to Lightroom > Develop Tab > Presets (left side) and select 'Show in Finder'
For PC (I don't use a PC so I've just googled some options):
- Watch > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9H9vjXJkoU
- Lightroom 4, 5, 6 & CC 2017 Presets for Windows
- Open Lightroom.
- Go to: Edit • Preferences • Presets.
- Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Double click on Lightroom.
- Double click on Develop Presets.
- Copy the folder(s) of your presets into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom.